GREAT DEALS AND NEW LISTINGS
WE MAKE YOUR DREAM HOME IN PUERTO RICO BECOME A REALITY
We help you establish your priorities, estimate maintenance cost and taxes, and find the perfect property for you.
Buying a home can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time. How will your choice of the geographic area affect schools, shops, and transportation? How large of a home will you need? What style of architecture do you prefer? Our team has sold many homes and knows exactly what to focus on in order to make your dream home become a reality.
With our experts at your side, you can rest be assured that we will find the right property for you.
While you’re thinking everything through, do a little research by conducting a property search and reviewing our neighborhood info. Once you have a sense of what you want in a home, contact one of our friendly agents to help you find neighborhoods and properties that appeal to you. Provide as many details as possible about what you have in mind. This will help us determine which properties you should see.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR BUYERS:
Start by defining your priorities:
- Location: How will the location of schools, shops and transportation affect your choice of neighborhoods?
- Personal taste: How large does your home need to be? What style of architecture do you prefer?
- Budget: How much home is wise for you to own? Should you buy a new home? New homes tend to have more spacious living and family rooms, and they’re generally easier to maintain. However, older homes offer more total space for the same money and larger yards. Taxes may also be lower.
People buy homes for many reasons: to be closer to their jobs, get extra space for a growing family, downsize, or other lifestyle changes. With your own reasons in mind, consider the following questions:
- Is there enough room for you now and in the near future?
- Is the home’s floor plan right for your family?
- Is there enough storage space?
- Will you have to replace the appliances?
- Is the yard the right size for you?
- Are there enough bathrooms?
- How much maintenance or upgrading will you need to do right away or later?
- Will your furniture work in this home?
Your real estate agent will likely provide detailed information about each home you see. That said, don’t be afraid to snoop around a little. You will want to find out as much as possible. Sellers understand that because their home is on the market, it will be looked over pretty thoroughly.
When you go out to look at homes, we suggest bringing the following items along:
- Notebook and pen for note-taking
- Flashlight for seeing enclosed areas
- Tape measure for checking room sizes, clearance, etc.
- Camera to help you remember details about the home
Also, don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have – about specific rooms, features or functions. Pay particular attention to areas that could become problematic, such as additions, defects, and areas that have been repaired. As a potential buyer, you have the right to know.
OUR MISSION IS TO FIND THE BEST PROPERTY FOR YOU. Get in touch to find out what we can do for you!